Every aspect of our operations, from what we do in the classroom to our administrative policies and practices should be consistent with our beliefs.
· The needs of the Students are foremost;
· A successful educational system is based on clear, open, and frequent communication;
· Everyone in the community, including students, should be involved in the decision-making process;
· Educating the whole child is a shared responsibility of the child, family, school, and community;
· That the learning experience should be valued as a lifelong process;
· Every individual entitled to an equal educational opportunity that develops individual potential;
· All children are entitled to a safe, caring, and positive environment in which to learn and live;
· District’s uniqueness and available resources should be the force behind present and future direction;
· Change is a dynamic process. Child, family, school, and community must understand and meet this challenge;
· Every child shall be afforded opportunities and be expected to meet his/her full potential.