BAS Mission Statement
“The Mission of the Boscobel Area School District, in cooperation with home and community, is to prepare individuals for life-long learning by providing the opportunity to grow socially, physically, mentally, emotionally, within a safe, nurturing environment.”
200 Buchanan St—Boscobel, WI 53805
Contact: Barb Sutherland-Secretary
BAS Middle BAS High BAS Alt
300 Brindley St—Boscobel, WI 53805
Contact: Kathy Bray-Secretary
BAS District Office
1110 Park St—Boscobel, WI 53805
D.O. Admin Asst.
The following axioms are also in evidence in a School of Promise:
· Attendance is necessary. You can’t learn if you aren’t here.
· Getting the job done is important,getting it done right is the key to success.
· Abiding by school rules, while at school. Home rules while at home.
· Parental support. Working without is like raking leaves in a strong wind.
· It does “take a village” to create a School of Promise
· Behind every successful child there is at least one adult who actively cares.
· Rapport. A teacher without it may teach the subject but never reach the child.